Download the ESA Monthly Bulletin – April 2012 in pdf
Table of Contents:
- ESA News:
Call for Papers: ESA RN16 Midterm Conference – “Challenges for Health and Healthcare in Europe”, Aalborg University, Denmark, 1-2 November 2012.
- Conferences/Calls for Papers:
- Call for Papers: The International Society for the Study of Time Fifteenth Triennial Conference – “Time and Trace” – Orthodox Academy of Crete, June 30 – July 6, 2013.
- Call for Papers: (re)Th!nking Diversity 2nd International Conference on Narrative & Innovation – Karlsruhe, Germany, 20 – 21 September 2012.
- Call for Papers: Interim Conference, ISA RC52: Sociology of Professional Groups – “Professions and Enterprise” – University Campus Suffolk (UCS), Ipswich, UK, 11-12 November 2012.
- Call for Papers: Annual Conference of the Hungarian Sociological Association (Magyar Szociológiai Társaság) – Progression – Regression – Central European University (CEU), November 9-10, 2012.
- Call for Papers: “Agent-based simulation in sociology: principles, applications, and tools”, a special issue of the Revue Française de Sociologie. Guest Editor: Gianluca Manzo (CNRS, GEMASS).
- Conference Announcement: Registration is now open for The FOURTH UK-US MEDICAL SOCIOLOGY CONFERENCE – Queen’s University in Belfast, June 14-16.
- Open Invitation: Inaugural Lecture by Professor Alex Law – ‘The end of civilisation as we know it? Symbolic violence and the de-civilising process’ – University of Abertay Dundee, 16 May 2012.
- Call for Applications: Fully Funded PhD Studentship on Migration, public policy and participation, Departments of Sociology and Politics, University of Leicester.
- Call for Applications – Social Sciences and More! – GeT MA – the German Turkish Masters Program in Social Sciences.
- Call for Applications: Computational Social Science: Social Data Mining and Emergent News, Lipari Island, Italy, July 21 – July 28, 2012.
- The most recent job offers are available in the ESA Jobs Bourse: http://www.europeansociology.org/jobs.html