I contributi nel Vol. 11, N. 2 (2021):
- The Rise of Transparent Manipulators and Countless Trumps in the Age of Deep Manipulation: What Have They Done to Manipulation?
- The Impact of the Politicization of Health on Online Misinformation and Quality Information on Vaccines
- The Influence of Religion on Life Satisfaction in Italy
- Is the Kish Household Sampling Method Better than the Birthday Method?
Vidal Díaz de Rada
- Stuck under the Rainbow? Gay Parents’ Experiences with Transnational Surrogacy and Family Formation in Times of COVID-19 Lockdown
Salvatore Monaco, Urban Nothdurfter
- Woman, Body, Conception: Unveiling the Arcana
Paola Di Nicola
- Nature is no Longer a Horizon. Towards Limitless Gestational Performance?
- Body and Knowledge
- The Unfolding of the Simulacrum
- Marginal Glosses. The Body and the Imaginary in Durand
I papers sono scaricabili alla pagina web di ISR