Call for Submissions
The Impacts of Pandemics on Family and Intimate Relations
Edited by Paola Di Nicola and Elisabetta Ruspini
ISR is preparing a special issue dedicated to the influence and impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on people’s everyday life. In particular:
– family relationships;
– relations between generations;
– couple and intimate relationships;
– social distancing, social relationships and the body (physical, psychological and emotional changes).
1) Abstracts must be received by June 30, 2020 and selected articles should be submitted by September 30, 2020.
All abstracts (500 to 750 words, with 5 keywords in English) should be sent as e-mail attachments (Word Format) to:
Paola Di Nicola (firstname.lastname@example.org
Elisabetta Ruspini (email@example.com)
2) Decisions concerning the selection of articles will be announced by mid July, 2020.
3) First versions of articles to be refereed are to be submitted by September 30, 2020 following the “Author Guidelines””: http://www.italiansociologicalreview.com/ojs/index.php?journal=ISR&page=about&op=submissions#onlineSubmissions
Papers must be between 8,000-9,000 words (including spaces and references).
Proposals may include assessment of the current situation, proposals for future arrangements and policy initiatives and prospects for future research.
All submissions will be double-blind peer-reviewed.