The journal brings together the research and theoretical contributions of Italian and international scholars who intend to contribute to the consolidation and development of knowledge in fields of study proper to sociology and in general, to the social and human sciences.
- Bertin, G., Pantalone, M. (2018). Comparing Hybrid Welfare Systems: The Differentiation of Health and Social Care Policies at the Regional Level in Italy [pp. 1-23].
- Facchini, C., Zurla, P. (2018). Security Actors Today: The Role of Sociological Skills [pp. 25-41].
- Rahman, M., Khan, A. R. (2018). Challenges and Coping Strategies of Women Leaders at the Local Level in Bangladesh [pp. 43-63].
- Bellini, P. P. (2018). The Authoritative Dimension in Social Relations [pp. 65-80].
- Gremigni, E. (2018). Overcoming New Forms of Digital Divide: Some Remarks on the Need for Media Education [pp. 81-102].
- Berlanda, S., Pedrazza, M., Mori, L., de Cordova, F., Fraizzoli, M. (2018). Inter-Services Communication in Child Welfare: The Interplay of Age, Work-group Identification, Trust and Self-efficacy [pp. 103-119].
- Casavecchia, A. (2018). Space of intimacy and the plural reflexivity of the couples [pp. 121-142].
- Damanhuri, (2018). Contextualization of Hadith. To Oppose the Patriarchy and Dehumanization in Building the Civilization of Gender in Islam [pp. 143-156].
I papers sono scaricabili alla pagina web di ISR