I contributi nel Vol. 12, N. 3 (2022):
1. Towards a Sociology of Reasonableness: Structure and Action in the Structural Interactionist Approach
Luigi Tronca, Michel Forsé
2. The Mental Health of the Migrant Patient: Between Medicalisation and the Expression of Social Suffering
3. A Political History of the Valorisation of Cultural Heritage in Italy: Conflicts in a Controversial Social Process
4. The Value of Networks Against Food Waste: The Case of “Too Good To Go”
Stefania Fragapane, Ariela Mortara
5. Intra and Interreligious Dialogue before and after the Pandemic Distancing
Carmelina Chiara Canta, Alba Francesca Canta, Chiara Carbone, Andrea Casavecchia
6. Organized Cohabitation and Domestic Hyper-proximity in Social Policies
7. Towards a Sociology of Innovation Ecosystems: Decision-Making under Uncertainty between Social Construction and Bounded Rationality
8. Robots in Social Research. Can Social Robots Conduct an Interview?
I papers sono scaricabili alla pagina web di ISR.